In order to make your appliance last longer, you need to keep it sanitized and take good care of it. Hence, for best performance and safety, keep the microwave clean inside and out-side.
You can follow these instructions to clean and care for your microwave.
- Keep the inside of the microwave clean. Food particles and spilled liquids can stick to the microwave walls, causing it to work less efficiently.
- Wipe up spills immediately. Use a Damp cloth and mild soap. Do not use harsh detergents or abrasives.
- To help loosen baked on food particles or liquids, heat two cups of water (add the juice of one lemon if you desire to keep the microwave fresh) in a four-cup measuring glass at high power for five minutes or until boiling. Let stand in the microwave for one or two minutes.
- Remove the glass tray from the microwave when cleaning the microwave or tray. To prevent the tray from breaking, handle it carefully and do not put it in water immediately after cooking. Wash the tray carefully in warm water or in the dishwasher.
- Clean the outside surface of the microwave with soap and a damp cloth. Dry with a soft cloth. To prevent damage to the operating parts of the microwave, don’t let water seep into the openings.
- Wash the door window with very mild Soap and water. Be sure to use a soft cloth to avoid scratching.
- If steam accumulates inside or outside the microwave door, wipe with a soft cloth. Steam can accumulate when operating the microwave in high humidity and in no way indicates microwave leakage.
- Never operate the microwave without food in it; this can damage the magnetron tube or glass tray. You may wish to leave a cup of water in the microwave when it is not in use to prevent damage if the microwave is accidentally turned on.Using these tips can keep your microwave fresh and in optimum state.Visit http://PartSimple.com to find out more about Microwaves.
If you need to order replacement parts, we recommend that you purchase from www.PartSimple.com/microwave.html online Store. These parts will fit right and work right because they are made with the same precision used to build every new Microwave.